Accord Expositions Inc.
Accord Expositions Inc. founded over 20 years ago in Montreal, Canada, and composed of a team of over 45 individuals is a full service exhibit firm specialized in the management of professional trade shows, expositions, conventions, museums and corporate and other special events. We have put in place the most cost efficient methods to plan, coordinate and fabricate your exhibit participation.
Working with an international clientele, we have developed an in-depth understanding of international trade shows. We are specialized in the conception, design, fabrication, digital printing, coordination, installation & dismantling and storage of custom exhibits for the North American and European markets.
Our goal is to help you bring your clients to North America by providing you with all the necessary expertise which begins with the design of the exhibit. Successful North American fairs begin with the right concept adapted to the local requirements, such as modular design, that allows for quick installation and low weight.
To see a sample of our portfolio as well as additional information about our services, please visit our website at www.accordex.com.
- Located minutes from the Montreal airport with easy access to transportation throughout North America.
- Our craftsmen, painters and technicians take advantage of our fully equipped approx. 6000 M2 manufacturing and warehousing facilities with the latest technologies.
- Our staff of very qualified craftsmen ensure that all projects are delivered to the highest standards
- Furthermore, we have all the necessary space to warehouse your exhibits until the next event.
Our core values
- To provide our customers with the highest quality exhibit products and services.
- To continuously innovate the way we design and fabricate our exhibits in order to deliver the highest value to our customers.
- To invest in quality professionals and create an innovative, dynamic and enjoyable working environment.
- Exhibit design
- Fabrication from A to Z including shop set-up
- In-house high resolution and large format digital printing
- Pre-show and on-site services
- Logistics and coordination of show services
- Installation & Dismantling
- Rental furniture
Pre-show & On-Site services
- A final try out assembly in our shop, prior to shipping, ensures that all our exhibits are quick and easy to set-up.
- Our pre-show coordination and on-site presence help to increase your exhibit success and effectiveness
- Installations of all our projects are supervised by our staff.
- Our installation and dismantling partners are nationally present and offer skilled professional unionized labor.